Best classic lash extension training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elliemum

Reaction score
Hi. I did a lash extension course with The Beauty Academy years ago. It was a dreadful course & I never offered the treatment as I didn’t feel confident. Now looking at doing it again, so who are the best trainers at the moment? Thanks

Have a look at enhance and pamper academy although it’s Manchester so a little drive x

I trained with Nouveau lashes a week ago and thought the course and the kit was amazing x

Thanks both of you. Manchester is a bit of a trek but I will have a look at them. I did my LVL training with Nouveau years ago & liked them. Sounds like they’re still good

Hi. I did a lash extension course with The Beauty Academy years ago. It was a dreadful course & I never offered the treatment as I didn’t feel confident. Now looking at doing it again, so who are the best trainers at the moment? Thanks

I’m so glad someone feels the same way, I trained with them too and felt there is no guidance at all. I was just lucky as I had support after from friends who are also trained in lash extensions. I’m wanting to do my Russian course soon but no way would I go back there!

I did a one day course with the beauty academy and was so disappointed when I left! I find a lot of training is like it though these days

Where are you based so that we can recommend someone near you?

I’m near Milton Keynes. But to be honest, I’m happy to travel & stay overnight if need be to get decent training.

I’m so glad someone feels the same way, I trained with them too and felt there is no guidance at all. I was just lucky as I had support after from friends who are also trained in lash extensions. I’m wanting to do my Russian course soon but no way would I go back there!
I would never go back either. Did a nail course with them too (acrylics, gel etc) & wasn’t impressed with that either

I’m near Milton Keynes. But to be honest, I’m happy to travel & stay overnight if need be to get decent training.
There is actually two trainer I would recommend and I ll message you the details x

This really disheartens me as I’m so passionate about the lash industry as it’s what I live and breath. I’ve retrained an awful lot of lash techs in your exact position. It was due to social media that our paths crossed and they were happy to be retrained and are now running very successful lash businesses.

I no longer train eyelash extensions but I'd have no hesitation in recommending Lash Amore. Donna, the trainer, has a real passion for eyelash extensions and, apart from being one of the best technicians I've ever seen, she's a top teacher and a lovely person. After years of being head trainer at one of the 'brands' she's trying to raise standards with Lash Amore and I wish her all the best.

I no longer train eyelash extensions but I'd have no hesitation in recommending Lash Amore. Donna, the trainer, has a real passion for eyelash extensions and, apart from being one of the best technicians I've ever seen, she's a top teacher and a lovely person. After years of being head trainer at one of the 'brands' she's trying to raise standards with Lash Amore and I wish her all the best.
Thank you. I’ll look into this

There is actually two trainer I would recommend and I ll message you the details x
Which ones are these please?

I done a course yesterday with Lash Base- I really enjoyed it x

Latest posts

Back