Best cleansing products for acne prone skin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nichola0152

Reaction score
Hi beautygeeks,

I have a client who is bringing her 10 year old daughter for a facial as she has started to break out with acne on her forehead and chin and has large blackheads on her nose. I want to recommend a really good inexpensive product for her daughter to use. Does anyone have knowledge of good products to use?

Many Thanks

Austrailian Bodycare is fantastic

What brand are you using for the facials? You should be recommending that just make sure it will purify the skin without being harsh. Also recommend a course of facials, once mother and daughter see the results you will have them as clients and it will be easy to retail as well as they know the results.

Aestheticare Bi-Retix programme, I've tried loads of different skin care and this is the only one that has worked for me and they are affordable too.
X

dermalogica clear start range is great for teens

What skincare do you use? That's what you should be recommending.

With a young skin, sometimes they've used nothing or they've used wipes so just tweaking their skincare can make a massive difference. Sometimes, stopping wipes (any wipes) and using a cleanser and toner can change the skin completely. If they're buying OTC products, they're much of a muchness anyway.

Vic x

Hi beautygeeks,

I have a client who is bringing her 10 year old daughter for a facial as she has started to break out with acne on her forehead and chin and has large blackheads on her nose. I want to recommend a really good inexpensive product for her daughter to use. Does anyone have knowledge of good products to use?

Many Thanks
Sulphur based products are really good for skin problems like acne, psoriasis, eczema and rosacea. The sulphur encourages the shedding of dead skin cells, which are mainly the cause of acne.

Teenage Skin is very Sensitive. So such type of skin should be kept free from chemicals.Some home made products like a mixture of Glycerine,Rose Water n Lime could be applied to the skin.It will remove all signs of Acne from your child's skin.You can use Aloe Vera too.It will definitely be helpful in Acne Removal n would definitely enhance the complexion.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back