Best coffee machines?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherry drops

Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone reccomend a good coffee machine that also does hot choc's, i have read lots of threads on here about unreliable machines that keep breaking or where the manufacturer had gone bust so they can no longer order the coffee, Any Reccomendations would be a great help. Tia :)

Hi, have you thought about a Keurig? They have coffee, hot chocolate, tea and hot cider pods that can be used with their machines. I have one and love it. :)

Hi, Can anyone reccomend a good coffee machine that also does hot choc's, i have read lots of threads on here about unreliable machines that keep breaking or where the manufacturer had gone bust so they can no longer order the coffee, Any Reccomendations would be a great help. Tia :)

Keurig is good. I work for a coffee company that will be one of only 4 uk keurig suppliers

In my old place I had 15 staff and so bought a basic Flavia machine and bulk bought their tea, coffee and chocolate pouches. It was perfectly adequate and definitely better quality than instant coffee.
I use a Nespresso pixie at home and it’s fine for my clients as I only have one client at a time.

When I go to get my hair cut, I always treat myself to a posh coffee from the fab independent coffee shop that’s across the road from the salon so I never have one at the salon. I think if you do offer beverages, always use decent cups. I save my pretty china mugs for my clients.

Latest posts

Back