Best colour range and why??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Hi was wondering which colour range you find the best and why..i have used wella and loreal find them both lovely. Was wondering what determines what colour range you use. What about mix and match e.g one for tints and different one for bleach?? :)

I mainly use Wella, easy to use and great colours both permanent and semis/demis.

wella very good, but we use colourly in our salon as it's very reasonably priced the aftercare service is great, not like the big boys wella etc who only bother if you spend £££££s on there product. so any small salon who would like a aftercare service colorly's the boy for you, also just bought out a great colour range chocolate browns chilli brown, really nice.
thg:):):)

We use mainly Rusk because they are reasonably priced and really cover well,
koleston for blondes and their mix tones - lurve petrol!
Goldwell max range for high lift reds
and clynol aswell.

wella very good, but we use colourly in our salon as it's very reasonably priced the aftercare service is great, not like the big boys wella etc who only bother if you spend £££££s on there product. so any small salon who would like a aftercare service colorly's the boy for you, also just bought out a great colour range chocolate browns chilli brown, really nice.
thg:):):)

They sound really good , which wholesalers stock these ? :hug: x

Ive heard these are good also

Affinage

used wella in my first salon, then in the next one we used loreal then in the one im in now is wella again! and i am so thankful to be back to wella as i find the actual product easier to use, better results and their numbering system makes more sense and is more memorable. also the after products are good and theres a wide range....
WELLA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hi
We used Clynol for 25yrs then were decided to change to Matrix one of the reasons was it was less expensive and a bigger tube also they are No1 in America and making good headway overhere
They run a Club Matrix scheme were you get back a % of you spend in vouchers which you can use for Salon equipment or Staff trainnig
They have good Promotion / Marketing materials
We have had them in now for about 7 yrs and the clients are very happy with the results
One thing to consider also they dont sell products in supermarkets like Indola (Tress) or Clynol (shwar) ect..
N

Latest posts

Back