Best colour range, L’Oréal/Wella/Affinage/Elgon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Span

Reaction score
Any advice would be appreciated!! I’ve used clynol and currently L’Oréal (have been for 15 years)
I want to change as the service is really poor and coverage of the colours can disappoint. It’s a big thing to change altogether so can anyone help advise me?!?!?

Any advice would be appreciated!! I’ve used clynol and currently L’Oréal (have been for 15 years)
I want to change as the service is really poor and coverage of the colours can disappoint. It’s a big thing to change altogether so can anyone help advise me?!?!?
I'm an avid wella user, and have used it for a long time. I feel like over the last few years the quality has dropped. I notice a lot more people struggling with grey coverage etc.
Their technical help line is really good!
The customer service is poor and has been for a little while.
A family member of mine is also a hairstylist and she has just used the new koleston perfect me+ (Wellas new range of colour) and she said the coverage is much better, more colour saturation and much more shine.
But I have not used this myself. I hope this helps a liitle?

I'm an avid wella user, and have used it for a long time. I feel like over the last few years the quality has dropped. I notice a lot more people struggling with grey coverage etc.
Their technical help line is really good!
The customer service is poor and has been for a little while.
A family member of mine is also a hairstylist and she has just used the new koleston perfect me+ (Wellas new range of colour) and she said the coverage is much better, more colour saturation and much more shine.
But I have not used this myself. I hope this helps a liitle?

That is helpful. Thank you.
Interesting to hear there are issues with coverage. I have noticed majirel’s performance has also dropped. Wonder why this is happening??? I will look into the new colours by Wella.
Thanks again :)

I currently use wella and these new Koleston perfect me+ line is fantastic, Easier to mix, better coverage and pigmentation and colour longevity per wash from client feedback and visual is massively more long lasting.

I currently use wella and these new Koleston perfect me+ line is fantastic, Easier to mix, better coverage and pigmentation and colour longevity per wash from client feedback and visual is massively more long lasting.

Oooh thanks I’ll take a look at the for definite and see. Much appreciated thanks [emoji106]

How did you find the ME highlifts compared to the special blonde?

I used 12/1 special blonde me+ and lifted amazing! Much lighter and more of a clean blonde then there old line.

I've used majirel for 25 years and lately Ive been so disappointed with it, bad translucent coverage and always warm, even when using cool colours and . 11 shades, going to try the new koleston colours...

Latest posts

Back