Best colour remover for direct dye

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fliss1208

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Im looking for some advice on the best colour remover for stripping directions plum.
My daughter's begged me to dye their hair during lock down and I finally agreed to send them purple however I stupidly didn't check the undertones of directions plum and they're both now rocking a rather sporting faded blue look.
Their hair is naturally very blonde and was virgin before applying the colour. I've tried doing a bicarb and antidandruff treatment which removed some of the darker tones but it's just not touching the blue pigment.
Can anyone suggest my next steps to try and remove that stubborn blue!

Malibu C DDL is a professional brand colour remover solution.

Hey guys,
Im looking for some advice on the best colour remover for stripping directions plum.
My daughter's begged me to dye their hair during lock down and I finally agreed to send them purple however I stupidly didn't check the undertones of directions plum and they're both now rocking a rather sporting faded blue look.
Their hair is naturally very blonde and was virgin before applying the colour. I've tried doing a bicarb and antidandruff treatment which removed some of the darker tones but it's just not touching the blue pigment.
Can anyone suggest my next steps to try and remove that stubborn blue!
There a re a few things out now. I'm sure blank canvas by pulp riot is a direct die remover. Then you have malibu c DDL.

Thank you for your tips, I'll take a look at them

Latest posts

Back