Best cost backwashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brownie

Reaction score
Hi Ive just started up my own salon. I'm looking for some shampoo and conditioners for the backwash. I use matrix but find them quite expensive at £13 for a litre. Does anyone use any other back washes that are more cost effective but still good? Thank you :)

£13 for a litre isn't expensive! Don't forget you get club matrix cheques, litres if used economically should last ages!! X

What are club matrix cheques?? I get through a litre of each shampoo and conditioner a week because we do over 40 washes a day x

It should last longer than that! Your using to much, I have total results alternate action shampoo which I use as my first shampoo because it's clarifying then I use the selected shampoo for the hair, but I only use half a pump which is more than enough! and same with conditioner!

I am swapping from biolage to total results for backwash which are cheaper by a little bit.

Club matrix cheques are your annual spend cheques you receive 5% back from your orders every 3 months and you can use them to by back wash! X

Hi Ive just started up my own salon. I'm looking for some shampoo and conditioners for the backwash. I use matrix but find them quite expensive at £13 for a litre. Does anyone use any other back washes that are more cost effective but still good? Thank you :)

Can't help price wise but if you retail matrix shampoo and conditioner then you should use them at the backwash.

Maybe your using too much at a time. One of my retail points is that products last longer then super market products. Good quality products mean a little goes a long way x

Total results backbar prices are £8.50 for shampoo and the conditioner is £10.50 plus VAT and these are GREAT Value, you get Club matrix cheques if you have 3 lines in Matrix or more, so we have Socolor, sync, v light, total results, biolage and design pulse and we tend to get back a year sometimes around £950.00 on average and we use the cheques for training and educational courses works out all free, so good.
sounds to me like you are using Biolage and you are deffo using to much at the backbar

Just wondering do the matrix club cheques come automatically or do you have to kind off apply for them? :)

Just wondering do the matrix club cheques come automatically or do you have to kind off apply for them? :)

You fill out a form when you register with matrix x

Im of the opinion you should use whatever brand you stock at the back bar. You should also have the whole range too. If you dont, how can you retail it to your clients?
I dont think £13 is expensive either, We use Pureology and Joico which is twice as much - but - Im stingey with it. You dont need much of the good stuff at all. If we are telling our clients that buying cheap is a false economy, are we not guilty of double standards if we buy cheap oursleves?
Just my opinion.
xxx

I have filled in a form with the rep . Is it that one or a separate 'exclusive' one ;)

Latest posts

Back