Best crazy colour blue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robynbird

Reaction score
I have used the crazy colours from sally's before (the ones in the pink bottle) but I found when it was put on hair that was even a bit yellow it came out green.
Am I doing something wrong or can anyone recommend another good crazy colour blue?
I am bleaching up my clients hair from 6/75 to put on the blue so will be quite brassy.

Yellow + blue = green.

The hair must be toned to white.

However crazy colours have a green base and fade out green in a lot of the cool colours.

Yellow + blue = green.

The hair must be toned to white.

However crazy colours have a green base and fade out green in a lot of the cool colours.

Could you recommend a different crazy colour to put in that wouldnt be effected by a brassy undertone? Shes had purple before so don't want to put that on again

Yellow + blue will always = green no matter what brand you use unfortunately? They pretty much all fade out green too, why is it a crazy colour your after? Because it's temporary?

Yellow + blue will always = green no matter what brand you use unfortunately? They pretty much all fade out green too, why is it a crazy colour your after? Because it's temporary?
She just wants something nice and bright that isnt red or purple which is why I am looking to crazy colours

So it's just brightness more than temporary is it? There are lots of brands of bright colours out there which you can get your hands on, there's crazy colour, directions, manic panic, pravana & joining just to name a few, blue is a tough one tho however I've just started using framesi colours (aston and fincher) & they do a pure tone range they have red, blue, green, yellow, purple & pink if you mix the pure with 6.% it makes a more permanant colour, you'll still need a really light clean base to work on tho, this is the pink, (pic below) I haven't tried the blue yet but the pics on framesis Facebook page show excellent results their so bright over white it's unbelievable!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 25
Sorry auto correct issue *joico* I was meant to say not joining lol

So it's just brightness more than temporary is it? There are lots of brands of bright colours out there which you can get your hands on, there's crazy colour, directions, manic panic, pravana & joining just to name a few, blue is a tough one tho however I've just started using framesi colours (aston and fincher) & they do a pure tone range they have red, blue, green, yellow, purple & pink if you mix the pure with 6.% it makes a more permanant colour, you'll still need a really light clean base to work on tho, this is the pink, (pic below) I haven't tried the blue yet but the pics on framesis Facebook page show excellent results their so bright over white it's unbelievable!
Yes its more the brightness I'm after. Thankyou, I will have a look into some of those!

Latest posts

Back