Best curling tong/wand for hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
What do other people use to style hair extensions after fitting them? I've been using my Remington curling want but I find with fresh extensions because there sooo silky and smooth it's not curling that well:(

What do other people use to style hair extensions after fitting them? I've been using my Remington curling want but I find with fresh extensions because there sooo silky and smooth it's not curling that well:(

i find that like you said its to silky and smooth to curl it , i usually just re wash the hair and blowdry it curly.. does take longer but gives a nice end result, nice bit of product to!

i find that like you said its to silky and smooth to curl it , i usually just re wash the hair and blowdry it curly.. does take longer but gives a nice end result, nice bit of product to!
Yeah it is, even harder when the clients hair is frizzy or abit damaged on the ends it makes it harder to blend it into the extensions when they have that really shiny look too them when there brand new I'll try washing it first and then blow drying, thanks :)

Yeah it is, even harder when the clients hair is frizzy or abit damaged on the ends it makes it harder to blend it into the extensions when they have that really shiny look too them when there brand new I'll try washing it first and then blow drying, thanks :)

i know! if there own natural hair is extremely frizzy and unruly you could always offer a brazillian/kertain blowdry to help smooth there hair which will make it more managable for them to deal with themselves as there never going to be able to style there hair as well as what you can.. or offer some sort of weekly blowdry which ups your standing appointments at some sort of 'discounted ' rate...

I use GHD curve but most of my clients use babyliss curl tong. Good quality hair should not have the shiny look, in that case you could wash the hair extensions before applying.

I use GHD curve but most of my clients use babyliss curl tong. Good quality hair should not have the shiny look, in that case you could wash the hair extensions before applying.
It was beauty works hair so was good quality hair :) just was very straight and shiny. Will try washing them before application, thanks

Kevin murphy loves Cortex 4 in 1 is a great wand. But nothing tops curling with GHD straighteners it always looks beautiful and smooths out the hair making it the blend seamlessly with the extensions. Xxxx

The kevin murphy wand also heats all the way up to 450° and has 4 different size titanium barrels. Also comes in a really handy travel bag.

Latest posts

Back