Best cuticle nippers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulieJ

Reaction score
Hi, please could you advise me of the very best cuticle nippers to buy? thanks x

I would love to know this too. I have bought so many over the years. Ranging from cheap ones to very very expensive ones. Although I did buy 8years ago one from German company and can't find them anywhere. 😥

Beauty at your finger tips!

I trained with nail harmony so I brought my cuticle nippers from them I am more than happy with them

I trained with nail harmony so I brought my cuticle nippers from them I am more than happy with them

How long have you had them for? Years I mean. I find most them die after a year. Or less. Even few months.

Beauty at your finger tips!

I've had them around a year but only used regular the last 6 months but so far they are still great

I can see 2 different priced clippers on their website, which ones do you have please? x

I can see 2 different priced clippers on their website, which ones do you have please? x

I have the D-01 nippers x

I have some OPI ones that I got as part of a kit from a course I did about 5 years ago. They're great and still going strong x

Tweezer man have some very good ones. I especially like the ones with the short nippers as it's easier to control and see what your doing x

Oh I have the d-01 too

I have tweezer man. They are great but don't ever drop them or you will have to send them to America to have them sharpened/fixed :-(

I have a set from Battem Edwards, i think thats how its spelt, they are 6 yrs old and still going strong. The nip is 3mm so i can be really precise, and they sharpen them for you if you send them off.Love them!

Latest posts

Back