best cuticle remover ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaowens

Reaction score
Hi all jst wonderd which one u use dont use one at the moment but thinking of getting some

Hi all jst wonderd which one u use dont use one at the moment but thinking of getting some

What do you use to remove non living tissue from the nail plate atm ?

Oh btw,congrats on renting (other thread)

we use a pro pusher tool

Creative cuticle remover is ace, lots of geeks use this :hug:

how can i get hold of it if im not creative trained ?

You only have to be creative trained to buy the acrylic or gel products,
you can phone them and get a secondary account set up and order most things from them, prep products, enamels, solar oils, creative sensations range, there is lots of goodies that you can still order and they are all fantastic.

Milton Keynes 01908 588027

Salisbury 01725 514440

Essex 020 8787 7036

Dublin 00 353 1 459 9199

is it true that the Ez flow prep is dry...no cuticle remover just a metal pushee/dual tool/chisel....??

Not sure about ezflow but NSI do a dry prep, just push the cuticle back with a pushy

What about removing it,just pushing it back surely causes lots of probs as it can't be thorough ???

I really rate the Creative cuticle remover and it lasts forever !!! Im only halfway through a bottle in a YEAR !!

I have converted to OPI now so will be buying theres soon, will be interesting to see how they compare.

Latest posts

Back