Best demi for grey coverage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gc2233

Reaction score
Just wanted to hear thoughts on which brand demi- permanent hair colour would provide the best coverage on grey hair.
I’ve used schwartzkopf vibrance and redken shades Eq and I think the redken covered better.
what development time is best for grey root coverage ?
what’s your fave?

Just wanted to hear thoughts on which brand demi- permanent hair colour would provide the best coverage on grey hair.
I’ve used schwartzkopf vibrance and redken shades Eq and I think the redken covered better.
what development time is best for grey root coverage ?
what’s your fave?
Wella colour touch plus is great! But there are limited shades.
What percentage of white are you covering? Any particular reason for using a demi?

It’s a Natural level 6 with 50%grey up to 70% grey in parts
I just hate the warmth permanent gives off -especially after the suns got to it in the summer!
if it’s a choice between coverage and cool shade I’ll go with Cool shade and less coverage. I’ll blend it with highlights anyway.

For
It’s a Natural level 6 with 50%grey up to 70% grey in parts
I just hate the warmth permanent gives off -especially after the suns got to it in the summer!
if it’s a choice between coverage and cool shade I’ll go with Cool shade and less coverage. I’ll blend it with highlights anyway.
Wella colour touch regular shades give up to 50% coverage. Colour touch plus will give you 70% coverage. The coolest cover in colour touch plus would be the /07 or the /03 shades for example 66/07 or 77/03.
For the regular colour touch shades I'd use 6/0 + 6/71 if you want a cool colour.

Great thanks
Will try that
Thanks again

Latest posts

Back