best dvd for acrylic nail recap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkleshoes

Reaction score
Can anyone please recommend a dvd/youtube video which goes through acylic application? I am now ITEC qualified, but want to perfect my acrylics.

Thank you!

I love the cnd ones as well! Also young nails
Young Nails

Oh it's so long since I watched the Youngs videos... Greg is brilliant and those videos are such brilliant quality... I'm off to have a look at them all now!! :biggrin:

I ordered new catalogue for nsi products and came with DVD acrylic and gel application also has the videos on nailangel.co.uk

Just re-organised the video tutorials, with Greg. on our website
here you go.....
Young Nails - Throughout England and the UK

there (sigh) a lot more organised now. ya know when theres a job that needs doing and you just keep putting it off???
Feeling very satisfied!

Just re-organised the video tutorials, with Greg. on our website
here you go.....
Young Nails - Throughout England and the UK

there (sigh) a lot more organised now. ya know when theres a job that needs doing and you just keep putting it off???
Feeling very satisfied!

Please tell him that he is a hoot. I love watching him and he keeps me from yawning!!!

Please tell him that he is a hoot. I love watching him and he keeps me from yawning!!!

Agreed!!

I loved watching his tutorials and it does help that he's good looking and funny... the outtakes are brilliant! :lol:

thanks for all your replies! x

Latest posts

Back