Best electric nail file for a leftie?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anniet2t

Reaction score
hello i am getting ready to purchuse my first efile and have no idea which brand to go with. my clients are picking up and i feel i need to get an efile for my acrylic enhancments. help!!! :lol:

Hello :) the best nail drill for you, would be any drill that has a forward and reverse setting, be very carefull when buying one, there is a lot of bad ones out there, also my advice would be to buy one that has a speed of 35000 rpm, (reves per minute), as this will give you years of use and speed during refills.
be extremely careful when using drills on cleints make sure you have done a course, first and formost.
they can build up alot of heat too, not to mention the damage one can do the the nail plate if not educated well enough.
well i hope this helps.
and best of luck
:hug:

I just purchased the Medicool Pro Power 20K...LOVE IT!!! It has forward and reverse, is cordless with a 10 hour battery life, and has a very light handpiece, 30,000 RPM. I could go on... :lol:

Ericas. MT20...without a doubt.
Over in the US you can purchase from Advanced Technical Abrasive and email them for more info

hi fellow leftie !!

i use the up200 it has a reverse setting which is the one you need xx

Latest posts

Back