Best electric nail file?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahyarcos14

Reaction score
What nail drill would you recomend? i have always used files and now i want to invest in a nail drill.

I really like my saeyang k38. However it is very important that you attend the appropriate training for an e-file, no matter what file you end up buying.

I too need a nail drill, I was looking at the saeyang but they are expensive. Is it worth the investment as I really want to reduce my filing time especially for redesign work when filing back to the clear layer. Will the saeyang do the job? Has anyone out there have the gel bottle Inc file for comparison to the saeyang as I was looking at this one too.

Thanks all

I use kupa one

Screenshot_20180911-194732_Photos.jpg

Kupa here too!

What nail drill would you recomend? i have always used files and now i want to invest in a nail drill.
I use kupa one
I too need a nail drill, I was looking at the saeyang but they are expensive. Is it worth the investment as I really want to reduce my filing time especially for redesign work when filing back to the clear layer. Will the saeyang do the job? Has anyone out there have the gel bottle Inc file for comparison to the saeyang as I was looking at this one too.

Thanks all
enailcouture mini toy drill is amazing and sooooo cute at the same time

Latest posts

Back