best eye creme

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipsypo

Reaction score
Hi, i've just started training at my local college in beauty therapy and im loving it, much more than i thought i would. Anyway ive gone completely product bonkers buying all sorts but i was wondering if anyone could recomend an eye creme. Im 36 and just starting to get lines. :cry:

If you believed everything on the packaging of these products we would all still look 16 so id really appreciate some personal recommendations.

thanks

If you are going for a cheaper shop bought range then Garnier Ultra lift is great. If you want a professional, but more expensive product that I find Germaine de Capuccini range (excel eye gel product) is fantastic.

thanks. I'll look into the germaine de capuccini. It all depends how expensive it is. thanks again

I would see if you can get a consultation somewhere to help you decide?

I used an eye gel but found that it wasnt moisterising enough (I am only 28 so things cant be that bad!) - I even got a couple of millia (white spots) on the delicate skin underneath my eye. Creams work far better for me. I like Clinique's range of eye creams, and also a friend of mine who is a beauty therapist swears by both Carita and Decleor.

HTH

I really loved Gatineau melatogenine eye cream. Pricey but worth it.

My two favourite eye creams are Dermalogica multi vitamin power firm & Decelor hyro-tenseur (think ive spelt wrong) they are both anti-ageing and you can see an immediate difference :green:

thanks again for the advice, i do prefer a cream to a gel (they seem really greasy) and i'll look into the dermalogica coz thats the product that the college use for a full specialsed treatment.

thanks again, back to college next week after half term (feel like a teenager again):eek:

Hi

Expensive but worth every single penny - Strivectin eye cream. It's unbelievable - it has reduced fine lines, puffiness and dark shadows under my eyes in a matter of 2 months. Would not and could not live without it!

i dont buy any products at all - i make my own - and they work too .... and they dont cost the earth either - pm me if you are interested

I recommend DANNE fine line creme. great for undereyes because instead of pumping the undereyes like most products do, fine line creme actually softens and trains the skin to be that way so it has a better long term effect. Also, if you had an event coming up in a weeks time you could put a thick layer on, (anywhere on the face with fine lines) and apply cling wrap over the area and cover with a hot towel. that will penetrate the product further into the dermis. you only need to do this a couple of times and yoou should see results after the first time. This cream is great for those who are just starting to see lines and want to prevent them from getting worse.

Hope this helps you :)
Elise xx

Latest posts

Back