Best eye make up remover?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmorcom

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone suggest a good eye make up remover . My brand doesn t sell one as such . So any pointers would be great ! Xx

Clarins is good they have a gentle and then an instant for heavy or waterproof makeup!
Or if you wanted something bit cheaper simple is ok aswel x

I love Eve Taylor's eye MU remover. It's gentle on my eyes but it still easily takes off my stubborn eyeliner and mascara.

Clarins is good they have a gentle and then an instant for heavy or waterproof makeup!
Or if you wanted something bit cheaper simple is ok aswel x

Thanks - is was looking at the clairns one. Also simple strAngely but a lot of reviews said it wasn t great. May give it a go though xx

Out of choice I would use Clarins but if you get simple you've only used a couple of quid and you can just use it up yourself if you didn't like it for treatments, you will always get mixed reviews on everything x

Just check if you plan on using it on clients. I'm allergic to simple products! (God knows how...I thought that was the point of simple?!) and I'd hate for you to get someone awkward like me come in and leave with swollen itchy puffy eyes! Xx

Thanks everyone . My just go for clairns :). Anyone tried clinque take the day off?

Thanks everyone . My just go for clairns :). Anyone tried clinque take the day off?

I've tried Clinique take the day off and found it quite oily - my eyes felt really irritated.

Eve Taylor's is brilliant and it doubles up as an eyelash conditioner :)

Thanks again everyone xx

Eve Taylor all the way, it's gentle AND kind to your skin. Love it.

I actually like Boots eye makeup remover, looks blue in colour. It works really well on waterproof, just put some on cotton wool pads, place on eyes for a few moments & then start to wipe off.

It does have a bit of an oily feel to them, but works wonders on stubborn eye make up & is less than £10 !!

I actually like Boots eye makeup remover, looks blue in colour. It works really well on waterproof, just put some on cotton wool pads, place on eyes for a few moments & then start to wipe off.

It does have a bit of an oily feel to them, but works wonders on stubborn eye make up & is less than £10 !!

I like Boots eye make up remover too, though as mentioned it leaves an oily residue so something to think about if you're using it before a make up application x

I use Dermalogica 'soothing eye make-up remover'
I know it's a bit more expensive than the Simple one, but it's really great and gets the stubbornist (is that a word) of mascara's off.
I also do eyelash extensions and recommend this product as it's not oily, just foamy. xx

Anyone can advise an oil free eye make up remover so you can use it if you have lash extensions? Something I could buy in the high streets :) x

My Eve Taylor one ran out , so I went to Sally's and was advised on the Jean Marin one they sell, and it's really good! It leaves no oily residue and doesn't sting either, one of the slight problems I had with the ET one..

I love Bioderma Sensibio H20 (sometimes seen as Crealine).

It feels like water, doesn't hurt if you get it in your eyes and removes all make up so easily (I even remember to remove my make up after a night out now, after a few drinks, as it's so easy!)

Best news of all, it can now be found in the UK (although still a little cheaper if you know anyone going to France!)

Worth every penny (and not even expensive - not sure of the prices over here, but if you buy in France it's around €18 for 2 500ml bottles - BARGAIN!!)

I love my Temple Spa eye cleanser, very gentle, no oily residue and it's great for removing stubborn make up x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Best one Ive ever come across is Gatineau floracil.Its a non oily one.

Last edited:
Another vote for gatineau.
Best I have found

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back