Best eyelash extension glue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgiamarielashes

Reaction score
Hi,

I've recently trained in classics, however, I'm using the Lashbase glue from their starter kit, it does not work! I've tried everything i.e making sure the humidity is right etc, but it doesn't stick. I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem with Lashbase glue, and if anyone has any glue brand recommendations?

It's really stressing me out! And Lashbase's customer service is shocking! They just dismiss my emails!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

G x

Hiya! :)

I also bought the lashbase starter kit with the sensitive adhesive, and as much as I love everything else I've got from them that glue is pants!
My sets was only lasting a week :(

I've recently started using lashbases extreme adhesive and I'm amazed at how much better my work is! I'm fairly new to lashes myself still quite slow so I'm not quite ready for their new ultra adhesive hahah!

But seriously give the extreme a try you won't be disappointed :)

Also.. you said about customer service being bad have you tried facebook messaging them? I've messaged a few times and they always got back to me and are always really helpful!

Hi,

I've recently trained in classics, however, I'm using the Lashbase glue from their starter kit, it does not work! I've tried everything i.e making sure the humidity is right etc, but it doesn't stick. I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem with Lashbase glue, and if anyone has any glue brand recommendations?

It's really stressing me out! And Lashbase's customer service is shocking! They just dismiss my emails!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

G x

Thanks! I will give that one a go! [emoji4]

Most of the time I get a good response, however this time it was very vague and unhelpful! But I’ll try the glue you suggested.

Thanks! [emoji4][emoji4]

The lash emporium I found is great. Their selection of lash products I love too. From cleanser to strip lashes.

Latest posts

Back