Best eyelash extensions beginner’s course, Derbyshire?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanity2019

Reaction score
I was wondering if someone can help me please. I am interested in attending an eyelash extension training course in the Midlands. I've had a google and there seems to be oodles of providers to choose from with prices starting at around £200 up to £400 plus (eek!). The more affordable courses don't have any reviews on the website which is a little off putting. I was wondering if anyone can give me some guidance and advice from personal experience which training course providers they have found good quality.
Any tips at all would be appreciated as i'm a complete lash beginner.

Thank you for reading x

I would like to know this to. So many to choose from

As a general rule of thumb, cheaper courses will often cut corners and not cover the treatment in enough detail, either the theory or the practical side, or offer reasonable support afterwards. Check also that the course is acreddited by one of the big names and that your insurance company will cover you.

We paid between £250-'280 I think for my daughter's first classic lash training and she felt the course was lacking and didn't feel confident in her technique or knowledge. She even stopped lashing for a few months as she felt so demoralised. She then did a lot of research and enrolled on a 1-2-1 workshop with one of the LASHBASE educators, to try and iron out her weaknesses. This cost about £400. This was invaluable and she hasn't looked back since! She was so busy she soon saved enough to do Russian Volume with the same educator and she has been fully booked since she finished her training in March. She's literally turning clients away as there aren't enough hours in the day to fit them all in. So I honestly believe it is worth saving up for the best training to start with, rather than paying out twice if the cheap course isn't adequate.

As a general rule of thumb, cheaper courses will often cut corners and not cover the treatment in enough detail, either the theory or the practical side, or offer reasonable support afterwards. Check also that the course is acreddited by one of the big names and that your insurance company will cover you.

We paid between £250-'280 I think for my daughter's first classic lash training and she felt the course was lacking and didn't feel confident in her technique or knowledge. She even stopped lashing for a few months as she felt so demoralised. She then did a lot of research and enrolled on a 1-2-1 workshop with one of the LASHBASE educators, to try and iron out her weaknesses. This cost about £400. This was invaluable and she hasn't looked back since! She was so busy she soon saved enough to do Russian Volume with the same educator and she has been fully booked since she finished her training in March. She's literally turning clients away as there aren't enough hours in the day to fit them all in. So I honestly believe it is worth saving up for the best training to start with, rather than paying out twice if the cheap course isn't adequate.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply.

Brilliant advice. I will make sure i am able to obtain insurance after choosing a provider and you have just confirmed what i thought about the lower cost options - there must be a reason why they are cheaper.

Thank you

Latest posts

Back