Best eyelash glue, lashes, pads etc. Results of my unofficial poll

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks flirties I have tried a sample but found it about the same as the one I'm using. Just putting some feelers out there to see what people are currently using for express. Would love to see another lash poll done!

If none of the products you have tried work for you it might be worth checking with your trainer as it might be something within your technique that's causing the problem?

Thanks flirties. Am actually satisfied with my adhesive but am always on the look out for the next best thing. My express lashes last generally 2-3 wks, but it's always good to hear about the latest products. Trying to be a a perfectionist as usual 😊

This thread was very helpful. thank you all!

I'm so grateful for this 😃x

Hi, I've just come across this thread, in your opinion, are the results still valid? I'm using lash perfect lashes, and really like them, but a bit pricey. Looking for some of the same quality but maybe slightly cheaper. I find flirties very synthetic xxx

Hi, I've just come across this thread, in your opinion, are the results still valid? I'm using lash perfect lashes, and really like them, but a bit pricey. Looking for some of the same quality but maybe slightly cheaper. I find flirties very synthetic xxx

Try the Flirties silk lashes they are really soft

I used to get sniffly & feel bunged up like I had a cold while I was getting my lashes done.
Hi Lisa, I purchased SKY glue and I have been having an issue with my clients and I getting really dry and scratchy throat. Did you ever figure out what it could be? I am very concerned for health reasons, but the glue bond is the best I've used.Thanks!

Just finished reading all these posts and agree it would be great for a new poll to be done. I'm about to change mine from eyeluvlashes and have tried blink and one other which I can't remember. X

You can order a free sample pack which includes a sample of the three adhesives (SENSITIVE / EXPERT / ULTRA) so you can try them before you buy.
All we ask is that you send us a copy of your certificate for the relevant treatment before we can send the samples :)
This is the lin Search - sample

Hi flirties, I live in the US. I've been doing eyelashes about 3 years, I follow this forum and I'm very interesting in flirties glue and eyelashes. What kind the certificate that I need to send to you? Can I get the product without certificate ? They don't require a certificate for eyelashes in the US right? I have esthetician license in the US. Do this license is qualify for your require ?

[Merged posts]

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone used the noir individual lashes ??? x

I've tried so many kinds of fake lashes and glues, but you understand that most of them are harmful or stressing for your own lashes. So in between, I am using good serums like Cherish Lash serum. They have a mascara as well and I see that my eyelashes look well-groomed and feel relaxed thanks to them.

If you want i can send you a sample of the FLIRTIES adhesive so you can try? pm me your address and i can get it sent out to you?
Can I also please

I had never heard of sky glue but was recommended it by my volume lash trainer and sampled it and found it to be the best ive used:

As far as I know from speaking to some great lash techs on other forums is that it's very popular in Russia and one of the great glues used for volume lashing.

The advice on the page showing patch testing is from the supplier and not the company that make it - as the supplier is a fellow lash tech that also retails products.

As I'm not required at present to patch test I don't - although I will always patch test anybody that wants it and no doubt this will change to patch testing all clients and when it does il have no problems at all with doing this .
What other volume lash forums do you use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back