Best eyelash glue, lashes, pads etc. Results of my unofficial poll

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I buy flirties glue?

Flirties adhesives are fab my fave is the expert strength www.beautytrix.me remember to patch test clients x

Where can I buy flirties glue?

If you want i can send you a sample of the FLIRTIES adhesive so you can try? pm me your address and i can get it sent out to you?

Could I be super cheeky Beautytrix and ask for a sample as well?? :)

Could I be super cheeky Beautytrix and ask for a sample as well?? :)

Of course you can, if you want to either PM me your name and address or you can email [email protected] and i can get it sent out to you so you can try it :O))

thanks for that

I am still using the same products with the exception of glue. I now use the Lash Revolution Pro + glue but still get my pads from Eyelash Emporium and most other things from Lashbase

love this thread so helpful im going to try the lash revoloution glue now!

This was such a useful post and helped me to find my perfect glue. Thanks x

This was such a useful post and helped me to find my perfect glue. Thanks x

Catseyes, what glue did u go with? I currently use flirties but fed up with the lid sticking together!

Sam

placed my order with lashbase today and tomorrow ordeing the revolution glue

wooo i love this forum makes life sooo muh easier

Have any of you tried the new lash perfect ultimate II? The little vials are a joke, struggled to get it out easily but the glue itself was fantastic, NO STICKIES! :D lol x

Lash perfect ultimate 2 is the best on the Market now for sure

Does anyone know the fastest setting/ best sensitive glue? I'm looking into doing the advanced course and really want to do bottom lashes but the sensitive lash perfect glue is really annoying :(

What do you all use? x

Where do you buy your lash perfect glue? X

I trained with them so buy direct from them. You can also buy it at the beauty shows? (I tend to do this anyway as postage is ridiculous ontop of the expensive glue lol) x

Lash perfect! It's fab drys really quickly

The lash perfect ultimate II glue is great has made my speed faster as dries quick , no stickys, clean application a joy to work with , the only thing is it comes in 2g vials and it seems I use more of it and it's rather expensive especially with the high postage cost on top.

Gonna try the lash revolution glue as heard good things then will be able to make my final decision !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back