Best eyelash glue, lashes, pads etc. Results of my unofficial poll

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lash perfect ultimate II glue is great has made my speed faster as dries quick , no stickys, clean application a joy to work with , the only thing is it comes in 2g vials and it seems I use more of it and it's rather expensive especially with the high postage cost on top.

Gonna try the lash revolution glue as heard good things then will be able to make my final decision !

They're vringing out 3G vials in packs of 3. Can't remember how much it is x

Thanx pinkbunny28 x

Just found the email. You get 3 3g vials instead of 5 2g vials for the same price :/ that's cheating us out of a gram of glue! :( x

I changed from marvel lash to flirties because of this poll and im having problems :( please see my thread i posted today any help appreciated or ill be back to marvel lash again!

Good poll tho! think one should be done for every area, eg|: nails, facials etc etc and a review like this! thanks

Just marking this for later, very helpful thank you

I agree that flirties is the best glue as i've tried others and been disappointed.

I also agree that emporium have excellent eye pads but think that the ones i use for MYscara are just as good......if not slightly better! They're available from MYscara/Glamlash site and can also be cut to shape so worth giving a try.

Can you use any glue? I was told that you would only be insured to use the priduct you were trained in?

Can you use any glue? I was told that you would only be insured to use the priduct you were trained in?

I asked mine when i swapped glues, (salon gold) and they said thats fine.

Just found the email. You get 3 3g vials instead of 5 2g vials for the same price :/ that's cheating us out of a gram of glue! :( x

Ooo crafty eh that gram goes a long way! Waiting for lash revolution to get back to me as cant see prices at present!

Catseyes, what glue did u go with? I currently use flirties but fed up with the lid sticking together!

Sam

Hi Sam im so relieved someone else has same problem with lid although it's so annoying. My lid struggles to close the glue at all now and theres still half a pot left (flirties glue). Any tips?x

Sent from my iPhone

Hi Sam im so relieved someone else has same problem with lid although it's so annoying. My lid struggles to close the glue at all now and theres still half a pot left (flirties glue). Any tips?x

Sent from my iPhone

Sadly no tips, I always wipe the pointy bit too but it still happens. Then you use too much force and the whole plastic spout breaks off!! Would love to know if there is anything we can do to stop this. X

Hi, I had this problem too and started using 'magic bag' (think thats the right name) to keep my glue in and so far so good. Think I got it from eyelash emporiumx

Hi, I had this problem too and started using 'magic bag' (think thats the right name) to keep my glue in and so far so good. Think I got it from eyelash emporiumx

Intrigued by the magic bag! What is it? Can't see it on EE Xx

My flirties glue sticks to, I use those little dental micro brush things to put some on my jade stone

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I've had this problem in the past with flirties glue. Always wipe the tip after use but it gets all gunky.
Anyone any advice in wiping it with anything other than salon roll ??

I think they need to change there packaging. Xx

I saw glue wipes somewhere but cant remember where

Great tread x

Does anyone know the fastest setting/ best sensitive glue? I'm looking into doing the advanced course and really want to do bottom lashes but the sensitive lash perfect glue is really annoying :(

What do you all use? x

I wondered if anyone can recommend a glue for the above?

I find sensitive to be slow drying and the set doesn't last as long! x

Should i be worried my flirties glue wont close? doesnt bother me as im not mobile and just sit it on my tray but i hope its not ruining it???? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back