Best eyelash glue, lashes, pads etc. Results of my unofficial poll

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elliebee

Reaction score
Thanks to all the Geeky Lashers on here who shared details of their favourite Eyelash Extension Products.

Here's the results..................

Best Glue
Flirties was the clear winner here. However a couple of our experienced Lashers used the 3D (level 3) glue so that one may be worth a try too.

Gel Pads
Eyelash Emporium. Their pads came out tops and although no-one seems to have found the perfect pad, these are currently the favourite.

Sealant
Flirties. Not everyone uses sealant but for those that do, Flirties was the winner.

Lashes
Lashbase. Quite a few different suppliers were mentioned, but Lashbase was our Number 1, followed by Eyelash Emporium, and joint third was Flirties, Glam Lash and Eyelash Products

Sundries
Lashbase was the clear favourite here for all our extras. (Mascara Wands, Micro brushes, tape etc).

Elaine xx

If anyone wants to see the full thread with all responses, heres the link
http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/125794-poll-re-eyelash-extension-products.html

Thanks for the results! I may switch to Flirites glue as the Lash Perfect glue I'm using now is really expensive!

What a star you are!!

Will defo be trying some new products.

Thanks

Sam xx :lol:

just marking this so I can come back :D x

You are amazing my darling. This is so helpful! :D

Can't believe this is still being viewed

And I thought no-one used the search facility :wink2:

Such luck....... I'm just about to order some glue and pads this week....... Wat a fab result thanks folks xx

I am looking to re-train in EE this year, reading the poll above and the various makes, how would you Market this, which brand would you say you offered if you went and used all of the favourites??:D

I've done the training with Marvel Lash. But people I've done them all, said that lashes start falling off after a week... Would you say it's because of glue? I also want more dramatic looking lashes, would anyone recommend better lashes than Marvel Lash? I need your advise guys, please!!?? Thank you!:D

Thanks to all the Geeky Lashers on here who shared details of their favourite Eyelash Extension Products.

Here's the results..................

Best Glue
Flirties was the clear winner here. However a couple of our experienced Lashers used the 3D (level 3) glue so that one may be worth a try too.

Gel Pads
Eyelash Emporium. Their pads came out tops and although no-one seems to have found the perfect pad, these are currently the favourite.

Sealant
Flirties. Not everyone uses sealant but for those that do, Flirties was the winner.

Lashes
Lashbase. Quite a few different suppliers were mentioned, but Lashbase was our Number 1, followed by Eyelash Emporium, and joint third was Flirties, Glam Lash and Eyelash Products

Sundries
Lashbase was the clear favourite here for all our extras. (Mascara Wands, Micro brushes, tape etc).

Elaine xx

If anyone wants to see the full thread with all responses, heres the link
http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/125794-poll-re-eyelash-extension-products.html

Where do you get the eye pads from? And are they sticky so they stick to the skin? x

just marking so i can jump back to it thank you

Marking this too x

If you want to mark a thread you don't need to post.

Just click on thread tools button at the top of thread and you can do it that way. xx

what a fab thread, thank you!

I agree that flirties is the best glue as i've tried others and been disappointed.

I also agree that emporium have excellent eye pads but think that the ones i use for MYscara are just as good......if not slightly better! They're available from MYscara/Glamlash site and can also be cut to shape so worth giving a try.

Great useful thread hun thanku :)

brilliant thread already use flirties and eyelash emporium but will def be checking out lashbase for lashes :green:

Sorry to bump up an old thread but this is really usefull.

Do you think these opinions are still true?

x

Sorry to bump up an old thread but this is really usefull.

Do you think these opinions are still true?

x

Good bump! This thread was from nearly 2 years ago so it would be good to get some updated info and see what everyone's favourites are now :)

I'd be really interested to know if peoples opinions are still the same! I only trained this year and I am struggling to find an adhesive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back