Best facial machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MollieAnn

Reaction score
I’m looking into getting some new facial machines and was just interested to see which ones people would recommend, probably tailored more towards anti ageing treatments.
Also would anybody recommend a plasma pen?
thank you

I’m looking into getting some new facial machines and was just interested to see which ones people would recommend, probably tailored more towards anti ageing treatments.
Also would anybody recommend a plasma pen?
thank you

Hi MollieAnn
I would recommend a micro current Non surgical facelift machine. I have used Bio therapeutic for about 25 years!!
I still have lots of my original clients and they still love it.

Caci is the best on the market we also have the new hydro facial by 3d lipo too and the louise Walsh plasma pen is amazing.

plasma pen? This method can be used to treat multiple areas of concern without damaging the surrounding tissue.
This process triggers an immediate tightening, lifting, and remodeling of the skin. Its an FDA approved device used to perform fibroblast therapy.

Hi MollieAnn
I would recommend a micro current Non surgical facelift machine. I have used Bio therapeutic for about 25 years!!
I still have lots of my original clients and they still love it.
Which model do you use please

can highly recommend PLANOPLAS plasma pen ,results speak for themselves. Be very careful when choosing a plasma pen , there are a lot of fakes out there. Do your research , I found out the hard way , and found planoplas as my second pen, am blown away by it, fantastic training too.

Latest posts

Back