Best facial product range for mobile therapists?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazybeauty

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Just wondering if anyone has some advice on what the best facial range for mobile therapists is? Something that is recognised by clients, has a good range of products for the common skin types, has good results, is affordable for treatments and retail and also from a company that is happy for a mobile therapist to be a stockist..
Thanks in advance for any advice :)

I use MONU by Susan Molyneux and I love it and they are more than happy to deal with freelance therapists, they actually do a kit for freelance therapists and it includes a 2 day training course which I really enjoyed and picked up lots of new tricks and ideas. Give them a call and ask for some samples. Once I move in to my beauty room I'm going to be doing facials for men and will stock Vitru also by Susan Molyneux and includes a days training. If you do a search you will find loads of stuff about skin care ranges, this is a good starting point http://www.salongeek.com/business/146780-big-skincare-decision.html

Shelley X

Many thanks for your reply and giving me a good jumping off point for the research..Much appreciated! :)

Latest posts

Back