Best facial products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speloe

Reaction score
Hi

Opening a salon for my sister in law and she can't decide which brand we should use for our facial products.

Anyone got any recommendations??

After reading loads of threads on here I tried Eve Taylor and love it - I am moving over to the complete range for all my face and skincare treatments. Its a very good product range and its very reasonably priced.
Jack

I stock and use, and love, Swissdermyl. I don't work for them though, just in case you thought I did!
You can contact the distributor, Andy Wingham, on 07748983553
There is no minimum order, the products yield a good margin, and in 4 years of using it I've had only one person be sensitive to it.

Dermalogica or guinot xx

we are just starting out and have tried and tested a few facial products and the two i would recommend are eve taylor and susan molyneux x

E v e t a y l o r ! ! !

Eve Taylor:Love:

Dig out Matt's article on Skincare brands. Basically *you* need to decide which you prefer and works best for you. If you stock something because everyone else tells you its great but you don't like it you won't sell any!

Get samples and try them out.
I love Eve Taylor and would recommend them to anyone. But you have to make your own choices.
Lots of threads about this if you use the search facility. :)

Monu excellent brand, great products, helpfull support and free samples with each order. Clients love it so good retail. Oh and lovely packaging so displays well too :lol:

Eve Taylor hands down!! You will not be sorry!! S x

I'm an elemis girl through and through and the products sell themselves simply because they work. They do exactly what they say on the tin but that's just my opinion like everyone else here. You really need to research which product brand best suits your target clientele and which one will match your own salon image

Hope that helps

Sam

xoxo

I love Elemis and the treatments are really popular in our salon

Latest posts

Back