Best fake tan (not spray tan)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jo-jo

Reaction score
can someone please give me recommendations on a good fake tan to use at home,particularly for the face,i never use fake tan so i am pretty pale so will have to be fairly light and would like to build it up gradually

I use St Tropez express - it's amazing!!
I normally leave for 1 hour before having a lukewarm shower for just everyday use and then the full 3 hours for a night out or something. Or I put on two nights in a row. I use the standard one on my face but they have a face tan specifically as well.

I never have issues with it, lasts about a week and doesn't leave you smelling like biscuits all day as you shower it off so quick!

Such a good tan but can be quite expensive if you don't purchase during offers but definitely worth it :)

I use St Tropez express - it's amazing!!
I normally leave for 1 hour before having a lukewarm shower for just everyday use and then the full 3 hours for a night out or something. Or I put on two nights in a row. I use the standard one on my face but they have a face tan specifically as well.

I never have issues with it, lasts about a week and doesn't leave you smelling like biscuits all day as you shower it off so quick!

Such a good tan but can be quite expensive if you don't purchase during offers but definitely worth it :)
thank you beauty tips :)

Latest posts

Back