best fibre glass/silk wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

honeymummy

Reaction score
H!
We dont do silk and fibre glass in our salon. tho I would love to as I think we should offer all three systems
I will try and persuade my boss!
what do you all use and what are your recomendations?
I do like the idea of a builder resin tho.

our local suppliers only offer edge, star nails & salon system although I dont mind trying elsewhere!

cheers in advance
Carriexxxxxx

JDs

Curly Hair Geek
Reaction score
Backscratchers is problabley the best known one out there.

sparklybits

Reaction score
H!
We dont do silk and fibre glass in our salon. tho I would love to as I think we should offer all three systems
I will try and persuade my boss!
what do you all use and what are your recomendations?
I do like the idea of a builder resin tho.

our local suppliers only offer edge, star nails & salon system although I dont mind trying elsewhere!

cheers in advance
Carriexxxxxx
Hi

The college where I teach is using NSI silk system and I thing it dose the job fine

Hollyballoo

Truly, Madly Geeky...
Reaction score
Hi

The college where I teach is using NSI silk system and I thing it dose the job fine
Do you mean Soft Touch? If so, I agree its a really nice, straight-forward fibreglass system and it does incorporate a builder resin. I started out with this having used it during my course at college and found it to be pretty good in terms of its simplicity (being a brush-on activator system) but in terms of long-term wear, I didn't find it to be quite as durable as a couple of others which I discovered later when I went on to build up clients offering fibreglass nails.

The system I would definitely recommend is the EzFlow's wrap system which produces extremely durable, flexible and long-lasting nails that look fantastic. With this system, you also have a choice of brush-on or spray activator so it is versatile and is as strong with fibreglass as it is using silk.

HTHs

Latest posts