best fibre glass/silk wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honeymummy

Reaction score
H!
We dont do silk and fibre glass in our salon. tho I would love to as I think we should offer all three systems
I will try and persuade my boss!
what do you all use and what are your recomendations?
I do like the idea of a builder resin tho.

our local suppliers only offer edge, star nails & salon system although I dont mind trying elsewhere!

cheers in advance
Carriexxxxxx

Backscratchers is problabley the best known one out there.

H!
We dont do silk and fibre glass in our salon. tho I would love to as I think we should offer all three systems
I will try and persuade my boss!
what do you all use and what are your recomendations?
I do like the idea of a builder resin tho.

our local suppliers only offer edge, star nails & salon system although I dont mind trying elsewhere!

cheers in advance
Carriexxxxxx

Hi

The college where I teach is using NSI silk system and I thing it dose the job fine

Hi

The college where I teach is using NSI silk system and I thing it dose the job fine

Do you mean Soft Touch? If so, I agree its a really nice, straight-forward fibreglass system and it does incorporate a builder resin. I started out with this having used it during my course at college and found it to be pretty good in terms of its simplicity (being a brush-on activator system) but in terms of long-term wear, I didn't find it to be quite as durable as a couple of others which I discovered later when I went on to build up clients offering fibreglass nails.

The system I would definitely recommend is the EzFlow's wrap system which produces extremely durable, flexible and long-lasting nails that look fantastic. With this system, you also have a choice of brush-on or spray activator so it is versatile and is as strong with fibreglass as it is using silk.

HTHs

Latest posts

Back