Best file bits?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jade_mul

Reaction score
Hi all

What are the best mid range file bits please ?

What are you using them for and are you trained in e filing or experienced?

Yes fully certified and insured

I have always prefered Kupa's bits. They have been around forever and you gotta love Vicki Peters. She was great.

It depends on what particular bits you’re looking for as they vary in price.
I prefer Attwood bits however they are more expensive but I don’t think they are overpriced.
Nail supplies uk have reasonable priced bits.

It depends on what particular bits you’re looking for as they vary in price.
I prefer Attwood bits however they are more expensive but I don’t think they are overpriced.
Nail supplies uk have reasonable priced bits.

It’s mainly to file down and remove colour for infills and abit if helping me shape the gel on a new set as I’m still reasonably new do not a perfect application yet.

I will have a look at these Thankyou cx

I have always prefered Kupa's bits. They have been around forever and you gotta love Vicki Peters. She was great.

Thankyou I will have a look xx

I’ve mostly used ceramic bits up until now, got scared off when first trying a crap carbide bit which created lots of heat :( however I recently got this and I love it! https://glitterplanetuk.com/collections/drill-bits/products/tapered-carbide-bit
Shaves down bulk quickly and with no/very little heat.

I’ve seen a lot of techs favour Atwood here so I’d definitely have a look at them for next purchase ☺️

I’ve mostly used ceramic bits up until now, got scared off when first trying a crap carbide bit which created lots of heat :( however I recently got this and I love it! https://glitterplanetuk.com/collections/drill-bits/products/tapered-carbide-bit
Shaves down bulk quickly and with no/very little heat.

I’ve seen a lot of techs favour Atwood here so I’d definitely have a look at them for next purchase ☺️
Hi, do you know if this one is suitable for a leftie? Thanks!

Hi, do you know if this one is suitable for a leftie? Thanks!
Sorry, I don’t know :( but I think Atwood makes a couple of leftie bits! ☺️

Sorry, I don’t know :( but I think Atwood makes a couple of leftie bits! ☺️
I got one from Atwood, via a UK supplier. All good so far. It's called the mellow yellow leftie. Takes down layers of colour nicely, gets into the side walls and cuticle area easily too. Very pleased so far. Thanks for the tip x

Latest posts

Back