Best foot file?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah_louise92

Reaction score
Hi I hope this is in the right place as I thought most nail geeks do feet as well.

I'm just wanting to know what you all think in your own opinion are the BEST foot files you can have.

There's so many and want to try if I can get one that people mostly think is the best for getting away hard dead skin!

Thank u
X

I've heard very good things about the large foot rasp from Sweet Squared, I'll be ordering one when my account is set up.

Yep definitely the new one from sweet squared it is the best one I've ever used :)

Sent from my RM-825_eu_euro1_217 using Board Express

Agreed, Microplane for me! Available from Sweet Squared and their Distributor Partners.

Yep gonna have to 100% agree, I love the new microplane it's awesome and my feet have never been so pampered.

I love Mr Pumice xx

Bought a microplane last week and love it!!! My clients are fascinated by how good it is and so much quickerXx

Definitely the Microplane ... Not expensive and it is quite the best I've used in 30 years of doing pedicures. I love the size of it ... You can really 'get in there' and do a great job. Great retail item for your clients to use at home as well.

I agree!! Microplane definitely the best iv used!! Love it!

Microplane from sweet squared is amazing

Indeed the micro plane is truly wonderful. Makes all my clients laugh to start with as they think I'm getting out a cheese grater but then they are amazed with the results. I absolutely love it. As said before it takes all the hard work out of a pedicure xxx

Mr pumice is brilliant. I retail quite a few to my clients too x

Microplane is fab. Love it.

Thanks Ladies :)

I think it's very obvious it's going to be a MicroPlane! Can't wait to purchase and see the results for myself!

Thanks u

:)

No doubt about it, it's a must have - The Microplane. Absolutely amazing tool.

Which microplane do you find the best to work with please? The Rasp, the paddle or the buffer?

Just trying to decide whether to purchase the 'Microplane Colossal Pedicure Rasp' or the 'Microplane XL Pro 2 in 1 file and buffer' ?

What does everyone else use? (sorry to jump in) xxx

Just a quickie! How much are you retailing the Foot File paddle at?
Thanks xx

Latest posts

Back