Best Friend bites her nails!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are excellent xxxxxxxx

claireamy said:
How do you alter a tip for a nail biter?
What a brilliant result you go girl!!!!!

Try this tutorial, I did it ages ago but it explains it all.... and it is easier to visualise if you do it as you are reading it...
With plenty of practice and determination it will give you great satisfaction to adjust sows ears, well not all will be silk purses but it can give the client a real boost and even a real goal to stop that canibalising....
Happy saddling......
Click this link:
[thread=5746]Tipping the bitten nail[/thread]

Wow! You're a natural! Makes me wanna get my brush out again!

Kx

Nailsinlondon1 said:
What a brilliant result you go girl!!!!!

Try this tutorial, I did it ages ago but it explains it all.... and it is easier to visualise if you do it as you are reading it...
With plenty of practice and determination it will give you great satisfaction to adjust sows ears, well not all will be silk purses but it can give the client a real boost and even a real goal to stop that canibalising....
Happy saddling......
Click this link:
[thread=5746]Tipping the bitten nail[/thread]

Thats the one I used, but I really struggling taking out the area required I am using some small creative nail scissors, but find it really difficult to do I will keep practising though

Wow, I too would be really really pleased with those nails! Well done, lets hope they last for her holiday!!

xxx

what a difference! well done.

Brilliant
:D
Well done

wow her nails were horrible, you did wonders for her! Dont worry if they are not perfect, For her im sure they were perfect after being used to looking at her natural nails! Job well done :lol:

Fantastic work

ive got a friend with badly bitten nails and i have told her i will do her some enhancements next week,firstly i am going to give her a manicure as her cuticles are in a right state,then go down a few days later to do her enhancements
im dreading it in one way and really looking forward to it in another way,but i honestly dont know where to begin she has really tiny petite fingers and tinsy winsey nails,i only have millenium powders so i cant even extend her nail beds i really hope they look ok when im done,
i think you have done a wonderful job here and i hope i can too...i will of course post pictures when i have done them

WOW! how good do they look!!
its also nice to see that you kept her length short too!!!
i hope she appreciates the job you've done and doesn't attack these, naughty girl hahahaha.

Latest posts

Back