Best gel colours to go over gel extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toodamglam

Reaction score
I'm looking for a gel colour range to go over gel nails, I've been putting shellac over with glaze and go as top coat but it's cracking after only a few days plus it's a bit more expensive than some of the other gel colours!
So does anyone use a certain range just to go over gel?

Glaze n go isn't meant to go over shellac, shellac top coat is the right thing to use.
Glaze n go is used straight after acrylic

hey iv been asking the exact same thing today on here and had some fab advice. If you scroll down a few threads in the nail geek you will see.my post ' coloured gel over brisa' i think thats what i named it. someone has advised me to look at nco londons website. they have a range of hard gela with over 100 colours that come in 5 or 15ml pots. good price too! x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Ooo thanks for that will have a look.
I was using glaze and go just because that's what I use over gel, I know it's not designed for shellac but it just seamed like a waste of money using a soak off top coat that was going to be buffed off
Thanks for your help x

Ooo thanks for that will have a look.
I was using glaze and go just because that's what I use over gel, I know it's not designed for shellac but it just seamed like a waste of money using a soak off top coat that was going to be buffed off
Thanks for your help x

If you use the correct Shellac top coat then you won't have cracking issues, they will last beautifully. One top coat will be far cheaper than buying a whole new range so you'll be saving money in the long run.

Latest posts

Back