Best gel for extensions with tips!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brown2013

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Out of interest what gel do you find best and long lasting for extensions with glued on tips? Im currently using Calgel, but am open to other brands and trying new products so any advice is welcome :)

Thanks

xx

I use Brisa lite sculpting gel but i did use it on tips 2 weeks ago.
It was my first time using tips and all of them stayed on apart from 2 on one hand which i re-done for her.
And i did her rebalance today and they were all ok apart from a tiny bit of cuticle lifting on 2 nails, but other than that so far so good. x

Lcn is great, I would definitely recommend x

I use the NSI Balance Gel, its great, long lasting. But its'a file off gel x

I agree i used NSI and its fab but the filing and buffing of the gel can be quite tiring and messy at times.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use crystal nails titanium hard gel (buff off) I sculpt but can be used on tips, I also occ use brisa lite sculpting but only really for weekend/prom/party/wedding nails or natural nail clients who've broken a nail not for full sets that need to be regularly infilled.

I use crystal nails titanium hard gel (buff off) I sculpt but can be used on tips, I also occ use brisa lite sculpting but only really for weekend/prom/party/wedding nails or natural nail clients who've broken a nail not for full sets that need to be regularly infilled.

How come, do you find it's not strong enough Maz?

You know I think the real question here is what tips (color) are best to use with gel ;)

Young nails synergy is great

Latest posts

Back