Best Gel nails to train other than CND!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty geek 84

Reaction score
Hi guys,

as previously mentioned in other threads training with CND is totally out of the equation sadly.

What would people reccommend as the next best thing to train in?

Im torn between training in gels or acrylics?

I already have quite a number of opi nail polishes to add to the acrylics, but gels i would have to buy all the gel colours?? is that right??

Thanks

I personally love Ezflow with both gel and acrylic. I did my training with nails and co they are v flexible and the products and training is great :) x

Nail Harmony!!!! AMAZEBALLS!!! :wink2:

Join the Harmony army!! :)

Fusion acrylic - stunning to work with so easy to get great results with such high quality products, that Mr Haile is a clever man!!!
Gelish - shouldnt need to say this but i will anyway, fabulous of course!!!
the new and improved Gelish Hard Gel (formly Reveal gels)- Come on its NH of course it is fabulous!!!

heard good things about NSI, Young nails and ezflow too.

Im not trained in enhancements yet, but I did a Mani course yesterday with EZFlow and they are amazing! Im now going to be doing Acrylics with EZflow too. The training is top notch, had 1 to 1 because I was the only one on the course and got some amazing tips and tricks and info and insight into the nail industry and lovely tutors too!
xx

Hi guys,

as previously mentioned in other threads training with CND is totally out of the equation sadly.

What would people reccommend as the next best thing to train in?

Im torn between training in gels or acrylics?

I already have quite a number of opi nail polishes to add to the acrylics, but gels i would have to buy all the gel colours?? is that right??

Thanks

You can use your OPI nail polishes over the Gel as well x

Ooo so u can use polish over gels? Then apply a top coat just like acrylics?

NSI products are great too. I trained on gel only but was torn between gel and acrylic but I'm glad I chose gel. I have converted many acrylic only clients! x

i trained with entity land p and gel i love the products just as good as cnd

i trained with entity there products brilliant:lol:

I personally love Ezflow
I like EzFlow gels as well, although I didn't train with them and don't order directly - tried to contact them but they didn't answer.
Also I find SrarNail gels good quality.

Latest posts

Back