Best gel polish brand/Shellac to stock?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauraria

Reaction score
Hello!
I’m starting out in the industry and I’m wondering what’s the best brand to stock? Shall I just bite the bullet and get CND because people know it’s a reputable brand and we know it works or are there brands out there that you use and love over CND?

Im using cuccio Vanner and i am in Love!! Right now they have an offer of for the next 4 months.
I purchased their long term commitment kit and Max pro 5 LED Lamp and they are superb

Last edited by a moderator:
After lots of research on popularity, brand, performance, health of the nail, easy removal, I went for CND Shellac.
I had been a CND and Jessica salon in previous years so used to having premium brands to work with.
Although most of the salons around me are also CND shellac, it hasn't stopped the great increase in new clients I experienced when I started to offer it. I also stock the Vinylux colours which match the shellac ones - clients love this and it boosts retail too.

It depends, will you be focusing on applying gel polish on enhancements, or only to the natural nail? If only to the natural nail, then yes I think I'd vote for Shellac, a big plus being the soak off time. However if your main service is enhancements, then I would personally not invest in Shellac. I also don't get very excited by the Shellac colours, although their recent collections are ok.

Latest posts

Back