Best gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best gel polish - lasts the best

• OPI

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • CND Shellac

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Christina18

Reaction score
Hi if you could answer this poll I would be grateful. Which gel polish you think is better- lasts the longest

Thanks x

You might struggle for anwers, you need people who use both systems in the same salon to reply, there may not be many who use both of those brands.

I use CND Shellac but not OPI so can't answer

Use OPI but has anyone tried Ink London? Do you recommend?

Use OPI but has anyone tried Ink London? Do you recommend?

Yes, I use and would recommend INK but I haven't used OPI so can't give you a comparison unfortunately.

Hi, I have tried both. OPI is pretty good but it does shrink from the edges, at least the colors I've tried. But that issue is workable. CND, sorry but not a big fan. Partly because I do nail art and CND is a hybrid gel that can dry out before I'm ready to go under the lamp. Also, I have had trouble with it wrinkling. Gelish has the same issues as the CND because they are both hybrids. Both the hybrids I think just have to be worked with differently that I just have a tough time with.

Can you tell me which is the best for you? You OPI was pretty good and not the best in your opinion. Thanks

Latest posts

Back