SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marai

Reaction score
I am newly qualified in gel polish and currently looking into what gel brand to purchase, I have narrowed it down and the ones that have caught my eye are:
- glitterbells
- DND
- miss u
- candy coat
- halo
If anyone has used any of these brands it would be great for your feedback on them :) thanks
At the moment I think I am leaning more towards ‘DND’ However I don’t think this brand does a lamp, what lamp should I buy?

Last edited:
I am newly qualified in gel polish and currently looking into what gel brand to purchase, I have narrowed it down and the ones that have caught my eye are:
- glitterbells
- DND
- miss u
- candy coat
- halo
If anyone has used any of these brands it would be great for your feedback on them :) thanks
At the moment I think I am leaning more towards ‘DND’ However I don’t think this brand does a lamp, what lamp should I buy?

As you’re newly qualified, start off the right way and make sure you go with a professional brand which isn’t available to the general public.

So far as lamps are concerned, always use a compatible one for the gel polish system. I’m linking a useful thread for you, which will help to explain in more detail:

https://www.salongeek.com/threads/u...-just-won’t-do-updated-september-2019.323988/

Latest posts

Back