Best gel system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking for everyone's advice. What Would you say is the best gel system? I currently use NSI for acrylic and CND for shellac. Also seen a few ppl say calgel & bio sculpture. Just not sure which way to go?
Thanks in advance lovelys :)

Well I'm hoping that CND Brisa gel is the best as I'm training with them in 3 weeks!
I looked on here a lot before I decided and that one def seems the best!

Brisa is beautiful, both to use and to work with. So many unique features and benefits to using Brisa, I'm surprised you haven't considered it especially if you are using other CND products.

Awww thank you :) I have been looking on here to just was so unsure. Xx

Brisa is beautiful, both to use and to work with. So many unique features and benefits to using Brisa, I'm surprised you haven't considered it especially if you are using other CND products.

Yes was def considering brisa :) was more because I know nsi are also very good but don't know how they r for gel. Def think will just go with brisa though :)

i use brisa gel and its fab and so nice to work with. tried nsi but i find it a little hard to work.

Awww is it hard to work with? Everyone seems more towards CND I'm going to call this week to try and book it :) xx

Awww is it hard to work with? Everyone seems more towards CND I'm going to call this week to try and book it :) xx

I use nsi balance gel and love it. I find it really easy to work with. The only time it's hard to work if you put too much on and it floods the side walls. You only put on 3 layers of gel- bonder layer and 2 layers to build up then glaze n go or finish. It is so so easy.

Nsi do a trial pack of gels of 3- you get clear builder,brush on White and radiant pink. I suggest you get those they don't cost alot at all and have a go with them. CND Brisa don't do trial or sample packs.

There are lots of gel brands out there. X

CND Brisa don't do trial or sample packs.

That's probably because the same and reputation sells itself:D:D:D

I went with nsi before I tried it because they were fab. The trainers,the help and the system. CND isn't the only brand out there and just as many people use nsi as CND or other brands.

Its great to have the sample packs for people who don't want to pay out hundreds for a system and not like it. Then they can make an informed decision as to whether they like that brand or not.

Same for tanning. Many Therapists get samples of tans before they make their choice of solution and company

Absolutely!! Of course there are other good brands. I just said that CND obviously feel they don't need to make a trial pack ;)

CND don't do Brisa trial packs as you need the CND lamp to cure it properly to get the best results. Go for a demo with a master tech in your area if you want to see Brisa in action. x

This all depends on your clients and the area you are in. I went with bio sculpture which is a soak off gel and have never looked back!
My client list increases weekly for it as it is well known and people come and ask for it by name.
Brisa is a buff off gel which I have worked with previously and also is very good however personally I prefer soak off as do my clients.
good luck with whatever you decide

Can you use bio sculpture over enhancements?

Latest posts

Back