Best Glasgow/Edinburgh nail course & also looking for someone to co-run a shop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

belinda03

Reaction score
I am a mother of 4 and really wanting to get back to work and have money to open a small shop or even work mobile or from home. my husband has his own company and is very supportive to make this work. i am trying to find a reputable company who can train me to high standard as i dont want complaints and believe in referals from existing clients is the best form of advertisment and its free. I am looking to open a shop and the gradually add more treatment eyelashes facials ect and employ staff.

any advice of what courses to take and equipment that is of a good quality is much appreciated.

I am however in a position to pay someone to work alongside me as f/t or p/t position to suit to train me and to possible run the shop f/t so i can open another shop elsewhere. I am concentrating on the southside of gLasgow to start with and would be welcome to any applicants who have the knowledge and drive to co-run a store who may not have the funds to start off!!

For nail training in the Edinburgh area of Scotland, look no further than The Fingertips Centre:

The Fingertips Centre - Contact Us

They provide CND training, which is highly recommended by many of the geeks on this site.

I'm sure other geeks will respond regarding the other aspects of training you seek, plus the business side of things.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Cheers Karen...used my edit button now lol!

I would also second fingertips centre. Excellent training and suppord afterwards is second to none, with a fab team to boot!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

The Fingertips Centre 01313333180

I've got shellac training with them on 5th Feb, can't wait! I've heard only good things about them and they were lovely on the phone!! So exciting starting out! Good luck with all your training! Erin xx

Latest posts

Back