Best hair extension course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kcjm20

Reaction score
Hey, iv been looking at doing a hair extension course and would like some feed back on companies people have already been with?
I'm planning on doing my course in Nottingham, iv found KM hair & Belle but there's mixed reviews with both. So I'm not fully sure on either of them.

I'm planning on doing pre bonded, micro rings and LA weave.

Please help me find a good suitable course!!

Hair rebellion [emoji106]

Oakley Academy are amazing

hair rebellion is the best

I don't think there's a hair rebellion near me

I have been on 2 KM courses and would highly recomend.

Thank you for your feedback re our training. We do pride ourselves on providing excellent training and its great to receive good feedback or recommendations :)

I don't think there's a hair rebellion near me
we cover the whole of the UK one to one or you can travel to our East Yorkshire Training Salon

Hey, iv been looking at doing a hair extension course and would like some feed back on companies people have already been with?
I'm planning on doing my course in Nottingham, iv found KM hair & Belle but there's mixed reviews with both. So I'm not fully sure on either of them.

I'm planning on doing pre bonded, micro rings and LA weave.

Please help me find a good suitable course!!

Hello!

We hold courses UK-wide with excellent reviews on our Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter. All courses cover the worlds latest and most popular methods and free pro kits. We hold 30 or so courses per month, where are you located? x

I'm in Nottingham

Latest posts

Back