Best hair extension distributors - who do you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDC7785

Reaction score
First time poster!

I'm trying to figure out who are the best Distributors of hair extensions in the US - I'm looking across all US territories but am based in LA. I know that there are (sometimes) issues with unauthorized re-sale issues and "grey market" distributors, which I want to stay away from. Any companies you're happy with? Unhappy with? If you don't want to post publicly, please PM me. It would be so so appreciated! And also, if you'd be willing to set up an intro with a distributor if you have one you like, please let me know; I really want to find someone great.

*Note: I looked in the search bar for "Distributors" and "Hair" and didn't find what I was looking for. So if this thread - or something similar - already exists, please let me know and please post the link! It would be greatly appreciated

Bellami Professional range which is quite expensive but hair lasts upto 12 months. In the professional range not clip ins.

Latest posts

Back