Best hair extensions brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShannonD

Reaction score
I've heard Remi Cachet are really good and was going to go for them but then discovered people talking about Euphoria one as it works out cheaper than Remi cachet, it states their Russian hair lasts 12-18 months anyone had this longevity? Same with transform, they don't have a massive range of colours but their Russian hair seems too cheap to be authentic...Also what's your experiences with Easilocks and Beauty works celebrity choice?

Hi, Euphoria One Russian I get easily 12 months out of the lights and much longer for the darks.

Some of my customers who use the blondes use toners and silver shampoos which personally i think doesn't necessarily effect the lifespan but it changes the texture of the hair.

I use both the Russian/Mongolian and Brazilian and all my clients have fallen in love with the hair.

Their prices r very low taking into account the lifespan.

Do you know the percentage of discount that beauty works offer? Xx

Hi, Euphoria One Russian I get easily 12 months out of the lights and much longer for the darks.

Some of my customers who use the blondes use toners and silver shampoos which personally i think doesn't necessarily effect the lifespan but it changes the texture of the hair.

I use both the Russian/Mongolian and Brazilian and all my clients have fallen in love with the hair.

Their prices r very low taking into account the lifespan.

Do you know the percentage of discount that beauty works offer? Xx
Beauty works offer 20% for students as I am not trade just a regular customer, however people have said BW is over rated for what it costs and is only pushed because of celebs but they're balyage colours are gorgeous :( I've ordered some samples from euphoria as I'm planning on having my hair dark x

Euphoria one hair is amazing. I use it on myself and my clients. The Brazilian range is gorgeous and the colour range they have is massive. I also use Angel Remy, I find their hair is lovely but don't have as large a colour range. Beauty works I wouldn't use again, overpriced for the quality that you get.

Hope this helps :)

Euphoria one hair is amazing. I use it on myself and my clients. The Brazilian range is gorgeous and the colour range they have is massive. I also use Angel Remy, I find their hair is lovely but don't have as large a colour range. Beauty works I wouldn't use again, overpriced for the quality that you get.

Hope this helps :)
Thankyou , really wanted their Slavic Russian hair as my natural hair is pin straight but they only to bonded in that range and I'm looking for tiny tips x

If you want genuine Slavic try tasha jacks

Absolutely Prestige! 80+ colours, they’ve got 4 different lengths in tiny tips too.

Euphoria One are so hit & miss. Every time I’ve used them I’ve suffered with really bad shedding x

Euphoria one are amazing!! customer service is great, so many colours and for the price you honestly cant go wrong x

Archie Lloyds, the hair lasts approx 12 months. The tiny tips are fab.

Absolutely Prestige! 80+ colours, they’ve got 4 different lengths in tiny tips too.

Euphoria One are so hit & miss. Every time I’ve used them I’ve suffered with really bad shedding x
What size ring do you recccommend for their tips? I have some 2.8mm from viola that I saw people talking about for Remi Cachet

Thanks but I've had a look and the colours aren't all that great x
Hi Shannon, For items not on our colour chart, you are welcome to send a sample and we will hand blend the hair for an accurate match to whatever colour you require. Our hair is all ethically sourced and handcrafted here in the UK.

Latest posts

Back