Best hair extensions in UK (for public purchase)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipi

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for the best brand for human Remy hair extensions in brown colour. (4) I have la weaves, preferably machine sewed as I have that now but I don't know what brand is it as I didn't order the current hair and hairdresser is not willing to tell me the current brand.
I have ordered from prestige hair but the top sewing is different. I only heard bad things about beauty works however I believe my current should be beauty works.

I don't know other brands that are 100% human Remy, good quality hair.

Can anyone please advise?

It will be done by professional but I prefer to buy my own stuff. As I have been lied to at the previous hairdresser (ordered wrong length and didn't let me know)

I think most hairdressers will regard their extension supplier details as a Trade secret, so few will be willing to divulge the information to clients.

I think most hairdressers will regard their extension supplier details as a Trade secret, so few will be willing to divulge the information to clients.
Wouldn't be an issue at all if I could trust the hairdresser that she won't put shorter hair on me that we agreed with without letting me know and I'm paying the same amount which has happened to me.. therefore I want to buy my own hair. Question is still up: I'm looking for the best available hair extensions for la weave that I can buy in the UK without trade card. Thank you. :)

Prestige, Remi cachet, euphoria one, glamlox, routes, heavenly hair extensions, beauty works

Love Glamlox Hair extensions for premium quality x

Latest posts

Back