Best hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeachSayuri

Reaction score
Heyy everyone~ I’m new here so please bear with me :D

I need recommendations for the best quality hair extensions. A reliable company.

I’ve tried a few places over the years;

hair planet- great when i’m on a budget and need something quick, don’t care if I use for two refittings.

studio58- quality was awful each time

transformXtensions- think when they first started out and it was my first time purchasing. They were okay, lasted 3-4 refits but became matted and weird eventually.

euphoria one- heard amazing reviews, decided to try the Russian range in mini tips. Felt great and lovely, but after a few washes and styling they just went weird. I wasn’t happy that they didn’t stay silky smooth and almost felt worn out. customer service was unhelpful.

SJK- I’ve been loyal to SJK for at least 5 years but in between I like to try other brands. Usually use the Superior Diamond or top range (they keep changing the name of it). Fantastic quality, loved it, always came back to it. Until now. The last year they’ve gone downhill for me. They aren’t lasting as long anymore, and after 3-4 refits they just end up needed a good cut, and treatment on mid length and ends almost every other day. I expected them to last at least a year like they usually do.

I take great care of hair extensions. Always use no sulphate shampoo and conditioner. Avoid the bonds. Avoid products with Oils in. Use a good quality serum after each wash. Heat protection before I style, which is very rarely. I usually just blow dry after washing. I don’t overwash them, 2 times a week. Sleep with my hair plaited always. Only ever use a tangle teezer brush. I feel like I couldn’t be more careful even if I tried.

I just feel so deflated right now. I can’t seem to ever find really fabulous quality hair. Prices seem to go up ridiculously too, now can’t seem to find any less than £450 :(

Archie Lloyds Russian hair is beautiful. I’ve a client who’s had it refitted and has it over a year !

Archie Lloyds Russian hair is beautiful. I’ve a client who’s had it refitted and has it over a year !

Ive seen a few other posts on here saying that SJK and Archie Lloyds are the same company house, just different names essentially. Not sure if this is true :confused:

Latest posts

Back