best "Hair Up" training courses/resources

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divalou

Reaction score
Hi there
as its coming up to wedding/prom season there are going to be a lot of clients wanting hair ups.
Ive only done basic training in it in my NVQs and so need to be trained in it properly

I was wondering if anyone can recommend any courses or training material that they have found to be really usefull and successful?

x

Hi there
as its coming up to wedding/prom season there are going to be a lot of clients wanting hair ups.
Ive only done basic training in it in my NVQs and so need to be trained in it properly

I was wondering if anyone can recommend any courses or training material that they have found to be really usefull and successful?

x

Hi, you wont go far wrong if you can get your hands on any books or videos from Patrick Cameron he is great when it comes to hair ups :hug: x

yeah ive got one of his DVDs and its spot on!

Hi, you wont go far wrong if you can get your hands on any books or videos from Patrick Cameron he is great when it comes to hair ups :hug: x
yep have to agree patrick camerons books.....he is the up do king

Martin Parsons has some great videos and step by books too- Patrick Cameron is the bomb though!

as those of you who know me know, I LOVE PATRICK CAMERON! hes so good. been to one of his red carpet seminars it was so good nothing has ever inspired me like that. Sallys hair and beauty have one of his courses soon not sure where tho and also hes back in manchester in july i think.

Latest posts

Back