Best hairdryer please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peachbubbles

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I had to use a hairdryer on my Barnet at work the other day in the salon (I’m a beauty therapist) so I don’t know much about wattage etc, but this one was small and did a fabulous job of drying my hair smooth and straight.
What ones would you guys/girls recommend please? This would be for me at home, I try not to do my hair too much so would rather invest in a decent one that minimises heat styling [emoji4]

Hello everyone, I had to use a hairdryer on my Barnet at work the other day in the salon (I’m a beauty therapist) so I don’t know much about wattage etc, but this one was small and did a fabulous job of drying my hair smooth and straight.
What ones would you guys/girls recommend please? This would be for me at home, I try not to do my hair too much so would rather invest in a decent one that minimises heat styling [emoji4]

Ghd Air

Anything by Parlux will be good.
Wattage is fairly irrelevant, it’s the overall design that’s important. Try one of the Parlux ultra lightweight models. You won’t be disappointed.

ghd tools are overpriced and overrated in my opinion but I know others love them.

Anything by Parlux will be good.
Wattage is fairly irrelevant, it’s the overall design that’s important. Try one of the Parlux ultra lightweight models. You won’t be disappointed.

ghd tools are overpriced and overrated in my opinion but I know others love them.

Thankyou the senior stylist recommended that also, will have a nosey [emoji108]

By far GHD air, it is superior and sleek. I have had mine for 4 years now and it works perfectly. Only thing is when used constantly and shared around a salon they tend to last 6-9 months but for own use on clients it will last you well.

Parlux advance light ! Love it

Another vote for GHD Air love mine.

I’ve invested in a dyson - after months of slating it I might add! - and I absolutely LOVE it! QVC sell it, 6 interest free monthly payments of £56 which didn’t hurt as much as paying the whole amount out

Love my dyson

Latest posts

Back