Best hard builder gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clarke92

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I’m just starting out and I’m wondering what your favourite hard gel (for gel extensions) is?
thanks

I use CND Brisa and more recently Light Elegance. I have to say I really like LE at the moment, and have had nothing but positive experiences using their products.

Where do you buy LE from?

I like Gelish hard gel.

I use CND Brisa and more recently Light Elegance. I have to say I really like LE at the moment, and have had nothing but positive experiences using their products.
what size pot of LE do you buy? Have you worked out how many sets you get from it? I’m currently working with Halo and I’ve managed 12 sets from the bottle (£16) and now I need a new one.

what size pot of LE do you buy? Have you worked out how many sets you get from it? I’m currently working with Halo and I’ve managed 12 sets from the bottle (£16) and now I need a new one.

The Lexy lines come in 30 or 50 ml pots, and the colour and glitter gels in 17ml. If you contact sweet squared they can give you an approximate sets per pot and cost per service.

Latest posts

Back