Best hard wax products (UK)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Can anyone give me an idea on the best hard wax to use. X

There are lots on the market and different Geeks will have their preferences. I love Kim Lawless’ Cockney Rebel and now use this all the time. I previously used Perron Rigot Euroblonde and Visage.

There are lots on the market and different Geeks will have their preferences. I love Kim Lawless’ Cockney Rebel and now use this all the time. I previously used Perron Rigot Euroblonde and Visage.

What she said [emoji12]

Hi picklePie,
I was just wondering if you used talc or oil with the cockney rebel wax? I'm new to the business and learning!!
Thanks x

It depends on the weather and the client. When it’s hot weather or I have a particularly nervous or sweaty client, talc or corn starch is best as the wax doesn’t stick to wet skin but under normal conditions a tiny bit of oil is fine.

That's great, thanks so much x

Try Waxperts, it's lavender based and melts at a lower temperature and less redness on client afterwards. They do a hot and Strip wax. I love it and have been using for three years.

Latest posts

Back