Best Henna for brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelz29

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a decent henna product what are your recommendations please?

I used to train for Mina Henna. They do all their training online now, so that’s why I don’t do training anymore.

I was one of the first to train in henna (Jan 2018) and it took me a while to get confident. Now it’s about 50% of my brow services and I charge extra for henna because it takes longer to apply.

I’ve never felt the need to switch to a different product. I see lots of recommendations for different brands. All I’d say is that Mina has been going for over a decade and pretty much all the other brands available in the U.K. are European made from new companies, some of whom don’t pay VAT, so they are still very small. I’m pretty sure Mina don’t supply anyone else because the U.K. distributor says she has exclusive U.K. rights.

I did wonder how Brexit would affect all these new companies. All henna companies will be importing because henna doesn’t grow in the U.K. or EU. So all the other henna suppliers will be going through all the importing documentation headaches that we’ve been reading about in the papers.

Mina is imported direct from India, so Brexit doesn’t make any difference.

You Can Try
1.Henna Powders: Naturally safer option of hair colouring
2.Godrej Nupur Henna
3.VLCC Ayurvedic Henna for Hair
4.Indus Valley Bio Organic Herbal Henna Powder

I used to train for Mina Henna. They do all their training online now, so that’s why I don’t do training anymore.

I was one of the first to train in henna (Jan 2018) and it took me a while to get confident. Now it’s about 50% of my brow services and I charge extra for henna because it takes longer to apply.

I’ve never felt the need to switch to a different product. I see lots of recommendations for different brands. All I’d say is that Mina has been going for over a decade and pretty much all the other brands available in the U.K. are European made from new companies, some of whom don’t pay VAT, so they are still very small. I’m pretty sure Mina don’t supply anyone else because the U.K. distributor says she has exclusive U.K. rights.

I did wonder how Brexit would affect all these new companies. All henna companies will be importing because henna doesn’t grow in the U.K. or EU. So all the other henna suppliers will be going through all the importing documentation headaches that we’ve been reading about in the papers.

Mina is imported direct from India, so Brexit doesn’t make any difference.

Hey i just saw this post. If i bought the products for Mina Henna would you be able to train me for a price please? I dont find their online tutorial helpful at all! Im in North west london and would love to start this treatment in my salon

I am a Trainer and our Online Henna Course is busy. We include a live & interactive training session. Our kit of choice is CiaoBrow. It is excellent & consistent.

Best henna is BROW HENNA , there is nothing better , I have tried many of them , last one was Mina , honestly is horrible . Brow henna is the first henna on the market , made specifically for eyebrows , stays on skin, easy to work with , and not ashamed to say to clients that you working with best henna , I’ve trained with them honestly top class

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on a product. I spent a lot of time learning about henna and practising.

if there is a brand you love, that will lift your spirits and you’ll get better results.

I’ve never needed to try any other henna brands besides Mina which is the longest established brand. When I trained there wasn’t any choice! I turned over £150K pre Covid as a beauty salon not including my training income I have clients that travel long distances to see me, including clients who live overseas. Maybe it’s more about the person rather than the product, I can’t say. Ultimately it’s about the effort that you put into learning your skill. There are lots of novelty products: brow shaping tools, inky string, brow mapping rulers, white paste etc. Actually I do just great with a mapping pencil that costs me £2 and an orange stick - but clients love my brow shaper and I give them what they want. I expect that all henna is good but you’ll get on with one brand which suits your style.

it’s a bit like Hollywood waxing. There are loads of excellent waxes. My clients are very interested in the products I use and I’m a huge fan of one brand in particular - but actually I used to do a great job with the cheapest wax imaginable. I switched to a brand which makes me happy for myself. I tell my clients that I’m still looking for the wax that jumps out of the pot and does the job for me - but in the meantime I use brand X because 1,2,3 reasons. And they return month after month.

Hey i just saw this post. If i bought the products for Mina Henna would you be able to train me for a price please? I dont find their online tutorial helpful at all! Im in North west london and would love to start this treatment in my salon
Hey Bharvz, if you’re struggling happy to have a chat you can contact me on [email protected]

Focusing on training, the product and the application is key always. Regardless of what you use, you must invest time understanding how to use it x

Latest posts

Back